Putting together stories WAS RE: [IPp] Road to pumping

>  A consistent
> theme through
> all the stories I have read over the years is the wish that caregivers of
> diabetic children have.  They want them to live a healthy, normal
> lifestyle
> and go to great lengths to make pumping a possibility.  Perhaps we should
> compile these into a book and sell the book to the pumping companies!

While I was reading this I thought to myself, why doesn't someone contact
the Chicken Soup for the Soul people about putting together a book for
parents of children with diabetes. Maybe a "Chicken Soup for the Parents of
Children with Diabetes Soul". They could do all the work, we could submit
our stories, and maybe have a percentage of the profits go to the JDRF???

Mom to Tarek, age 9, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Now living in Denver, Colorado