[IPp] Mom of Ashley

Hi there,
  Just wanted to say Hi.  My Ashley will be 11 next month.  She was dxed
March 17, 1996.  She went into a diabetic coma.  I read that someone elses
child did that on here too.  Very scary!!!  We have been pumping with the
Minimed 508 since 9-24-01.  We love it.  Ashley's numbers have never been so
It will be very nice to talk to other parents with diabetic children on here.
 Very good idea.
 Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 yrs old(diabetic for 5 years & pumping