Re: [IPp] Saline run

In a message dated 2/15/2002 9:34:05 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> They think I'm nuts for wanting to put someone so
>  young on the pump. I can't see any valid reasons for waiting.

THEY are nuts, and YOU are a smart Mama Bear who will have a happier and
healthier Baby bear in just a few weeks!

It takes some work to learn the ins and outs of pumping (mostly because, like
everything else with diabetes, there is almost never one "right" answer that
works for everybody) -- but once you get things worked out, (at least for us)
life (and control) is SO much better.  And for you, with a preschooler, I
can't imagine trying to manage diabetes any other way than with a pump.

You go girl!  We're all here to help you with any bumps in the road . . .

Pumpmama to Katie