Re: [IPp] The Canadian Butterfly

Thank you for the kind words. I'm so glad to be here!  Pumping changed our
lives in too many ways to count!!!!  One of the great side benefits has been
the pumpers we have met, both adults and children and their families.  I am
still on a high about pumping 3 yrs after the fact because I see so many
families now enjoying its lifestyle...with many more to come.

Stories like yours, fighting the fight and winning the battle, are invaluable
to others.  Get  a mama mad enough and she will stop at nothing <VBG>.
Congrats to you, Katie, and Elvis.  Another pumping success!!

Barb Chafe
Insulin Pumpers Nova Scotia
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our pumping website