Re: [IPp] how long a wait?

 I'm curious about your daughters mood swings. My son
can be the most loving little boy and then turn into a
monster for no apparent reason. I am hoping the pump
will help smooth his emotions out. I have been told not
to expect any miracles but if it has helped other kids I
can still have a reason to hope!!
 Barb