[IPp] how long a wait?

Hi again POPers!

This is so exciting!

This reminds me of when the IP had only a few hundred members back in 98 when
I first joined.  It was so easy to remember most people.  There are a zillion
Barbs on the other list, and already 2 on this one :)  Hi other Barb :)

There are only a few of us here, so far, but I am wondering how long people
waited for actual hook-up from the time they got approval & their pump.  In
our clinic they have had to start putting them on in groups to meet demand.
Even with that, people are waiting what they think is an unsuitably long time.
I would like to have a point of reference for these parents waiting in the
wings.  Any input as to how long you waited?

Barb Chafe
Insulin Pumpers Nova Scotia
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our pumping website via