[IPp] The new list

Thanks to all who helped get this started.

I am Jana ,Mom to Patricia, who is 11 and has diabetes and celiac disease. She
is pumping since March 4/2001 and we love it. Patricia was always brittle and
still has problems but nothing like before. She may be fully developed and in
puberty early but taking care of the problems are so much easier. We love

This is a new list but there are many who will join once the word is out...

Hugs and thanks again
Jana in snowy NOva Scotia