[IPp] pump break

Has anyone let their child go on a pump break? Jillian has been asking about
going off for a day or so and I am wondering if I will mess things up if I
do it. I have Nph but don't even remember how to figure it out. I would have
to call her nurse to get instructions but I'm not sure I even want to let
her do it, but it might be a good learning experience. Any thought's?
Lori J

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]