From: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 8:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Tough one to figure out....

In a message dated 12/18/2004 9:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

.   His levels are consistent at all other times for all the days.   If
his site was "going bad" or wasn't absorbing as much, you would expect  a
trend up during the time he has the infusion set in.  I have tracked  this
and graphed it for the last 6 site changes and there is no such  trend.
2.    There wasn't a significant difference in nightly  readings before I
changed the basal rate regardless of the when the site  was changed

My son is going through similar circumstances. Our nighttimes are  never
consistent, whereas our daytimes are fine.  This has been going on  for a
few
 months. I have ascribed it to puberty and growth because he is doing all he
is
supposed to do and there is no consistency to it so there isn't  something
specific to pin it on.  I could be wrong, but he certainly is  getting much
bigger.  How old is your son?  Mine is 11.

Alida