[IPp] Animas vs Cozmo

Hi Rebecca,
My 7 yr old has an Animas pump and we love it. This is our first pump and
we did not try any others, so I do not have anything to compare it to. My
main reason for going with Animas was the low .025 basal rate. Cameron is
very insulin sensitive and I knew this would be a very important feature
for him.
Pump features aside, we love our pump rep. and the Animas nurse. They are
very friendly, I can call them anytime and they always go above and
beyond anything that is expected of them. They are also involved with our
local ADA.
Good luck. You made the right decission by getting a pump - choosing the
brand is just 'fluff'.
:)))) I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Carla ~
mom to Cameron age 7 ~ pumping Animas IR1200 (aka"Hot Shot") since July
1, 2004
dx'd-w/cancer 6/2001, dx'd- HBP 12/2001, dx'd - T1D 11/2002
Cameron's website: www.caringbridge.org/mo/cameron/