[IPp] bracelets

Since I've gotten so many requests from you guys...here's the info:
_www.curebracelet.com_ (http://www.curebracelet.com)
Dark blue bracelets that say "CUREdiabetes"
If you indicate that you found the bracelets here, I will give a portion of
the proceeds back to insulin pumpers site (definitely worthwhile).

We chose dark blue with "Cure diabetes" because we wanted an attractive
color (the orange "max-life" bracelets got dirty very fast) and we wanted a
universal saying.

It's my family's motto to stay upbeat and proactive - no negativity allowed
in our house or our fundraisers.

I'm not making a dime.  Honest.  It all goes to diabetes.

Thanks guys.  And don't forget to support the others selling similar
bracelets - I'm not trying to compete, only trying to raise awareness.

Best to all,
Michelle

"I am in the perfect place, in the perfect moment, for where I am  supposed
to be. Everything is Perfect."