Re: [IPp] Pump Paks

 My friend sue's daughter found her pump pak from pump wear felt a little loose
and the owners had the belt attached to the pak and it worked like a charm. I'm
lucky because Lauren says it fits fine and she loves the designs. We just got
our bracelets and guess what ... Mom is wearing one and the magnet is on her
car. Whippie a major victory for me! Caryn

 "Kelly A. Robinson" <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by your tax deductible contributions.

Try pump-pouch.com.

We LOVE these. The horizontal waist packs do not flop
around at all because the pouch is part of the belt.
We have every pack you can imagine, I've even made
some and this is the best one yet.
We will be buying more soon.

Kelly