[IPp] RE: pop-digest V1 #821

I know this list has discussed this before, but I need to decide between an
Animas and a Cozmo pump. We have both and did a saline trial with the
Animas. Could ya'll share why you chose Animas or why you chose Cozmo? I
find I like features of both. I wish I could combine the features  I like
into the pump I really want. Thanks for any help or guidance anyone can give
me. Thanks.

Rebecca Schirle
Mother of Lynnea, 8, diagnosed at age 6
Seattle, WA