[IPp] Merry Christmas From AZ!

To all my "Diabetes Family",

 Through it all, the tears fall when we have to prick those baby fingers,
winter, spring, summer & fall. But we somehow smile through the miles and make
the best of it all. Thank you for being there for me, teaching and making me
laugh. We all have so much to be thankful for and I thank God for you.

 Merry Christmas from Rachel & Cole (6.5, pumping at 4, dx'd at 23 months) in
Arizona!

Rachel - email @ redacted
 Merry Christmas!
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/gifs/Holiday2004/ColeRachelChristmas2004.jpg