Re: [IPp] Pump Paks

Dan just keeps his in his pocket 99% of the time.  He detaches for  sports
and gym, and it seems to stay put in his pocket for neighborhood running
 around, driveway basketball, etc. He used to use the Waist-It and now uses the
 Clip'n'Go from the Diabetes Mall at night. Last year he even used the Clip'n'Go
for gym before he started detaching.  I don't  think it ever fell off--It
 doesn't require a belt, and the clip is made so that it kind of catches the
pants
material in the clip.  It would bounce,  though, if you ran with it (Don't
think the Waist-It would, though the ones at  pump-pouch.com are much cuter).
Anyway, here is the link for Diabetes  Mall:

_http://www.diabetesnet.com/ishop/index.php?cPath=45&PHPSESSID=ecf80d04824fc04
588d9cfa21db301c6_

(http://www.diabetesnet.com/ishop/index.php?cPath=45&PHPSESSID=ecf80d04824fc04588d9cfa21db301c6)

This address is probably going to wrap on most mailers, so you can just go
to _www.diabetesnet.com_ (http://www.diabetesnet.com) , click on  shopping,
then pump accessories.  It will have a whole page of different  types of
 beltpacks and clip-ons. I notice they seem to have added some
cozmonitor-friendly
 models. Dan's Clip'n'Gos are still the old model -- he can just barely squeeze
in the pump and cozmonitor.

Hope this helps.

Mary
(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)