Re: [IPp] Target Blood Sugar

Do you have to turn on the feature to have a correction WITH a meal
bolus?  With the Cozmo, you turn that feature on when personalizing
the pump.  Could it be, perhaps, that such a feature is not turned on
in your pump's current settings?  Just an idea.

--
Mama to *Andrea 5.5, Alicia 3.5, Carlos 1.5,
and anxiously awaiting child #4 end of March 2005