Re: [IPp] Pump Paks

In a message dated 12/14/2004 6:23:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I know  we've talked about this before...but I'd like to ask again....
My son pumps  using the Deltec Cozmo and has the new Cozmonitor attached to
the
back of  it. Our pump came with a nice black leather case with a sturdy clip
on
the  back to clip it to the waist of his pants...however after a few months
the
clip has loosened up and now the pump turns all over the place when he  wears
it
clipped to his waist. I was wondering what you all are putting  your little
boys
pumps in? I have just visited the Pump wear inc. web site  but all they offer
are
the pump paks that have a strap to go around his  waist like a fanny pak or a
clip that attaches to the belt loop...and I  think that with it attaching to
the
belt loop it will bounce all over the  place as he runs and plays hard all the
time...and also not all of his  pants have belt loops. Any ideas would be
great.
We really need a good  sturdy pump case that has a swivel clip to attach to
his
waist and one that  will not loosen up.
Thanks so much and I apologize for bringing up this  pump pak discussion for
like the millionth time...LOL!!  :)

We haven't found anything ideal yet.  Nothing that has worked as well  as the
clip that came with the cozmo before the cozmonitor was added.  My  son is
 very active as well and the leather pump case kept coming off, the clip is not
very good.  we ordered both styles of the pumpwear cases you  mentioned and he
didn't like either one because they were too loose and not soft  enough.
They are nicely made, he is just very picky about softness.  He uses the
 sportbelt from minimed (A106BL), which is a soft stretchy velcro belt with a
padded
pouch - he wears it 24/7 and it survives PE at  school.  It keeps the pump
 snug against his waist. We have to order a new one every three months though,
they wear out quickly.  I hope Deltec  comes out with a clip that works with
 the pump andmeter together. I also had him try some cell phone cases, with no
success. If you come accross  something good, let me know!!

Alida