[IPn] Nashville Star

hello everyone,

I don't know if you are aware that among our members we have our very
own Nashville star, "Adele Morgan" (pumping a little over a year with a
MM 512). I just found out that she's released a new album titled
"From My Heart". More info at:

   http://www.adelemorgan.com

Adele has devoted much of her time and performances to benefit several
charity organizations, which include the Veterans of Alaska, Breast
Cancer Awareness, The Children s House, Crisis Pregnancy Centers,
Diabetes Education and Local Senior Centers. She also continues to work
part-time for her church in Wasilla, Alaska.

Michael
For mail list removal write
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org