[IPp] Pump Paks

I know we've talked about this before...but I'd like to ask again....
 My son pumps using the Deltec Cozmo and has the new Cozmonitor attached to the
back of it. Our pump came with a nice black leather case with a sturdy clip on
the back to clip it to the waist of his pants...however after a few months the
clip has loosened up and now the pump turns all over the place when he wears it
clipped to his waist. I was wondering what you all are putting your little boys
pumps in? I have just visited the Pump wear inc. web site but all they offer are
the pump paks that have a strap to go around his waist like a fanny pak or a
clip that attaches to the belt loop...and I think that with it attaching to the
belt loop it will bounce all over the place as he runs and plays hard all the
time...and also not all of his pants have belt loops. Any ideas would be great.
We really need a good sturdy pump case that has a swivel clip to attach to his
waist and one that will not loosen up.
 Thanks so much and I apologize for bringing up this pump pak discussion for
like the millionth time...LOL!! :)

--
 Sarah-Mom to Matthew (8) pumping Cozmo, previously the MM Paradigm. Dx'ed
3/15/99