[IPp] Target Blood Sugar

 Can anyone answer a question for me?? We are using the Minimed 512 and have our
target blood sugar as 140. When my daughter eats a meal and uses the bolus
wizard--let's say she has a blood sugar of 90-which is good, I know. My question
is, I thought the pump was supposed to make adjustments for getting her blood
sugar closer to her target range--but I think it has always gone solely on our
insulin/carb ratio that we have programmed. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
Jamie
Mom to Cleo 9~dx 3/04 ~Pumping Minimed since 11/15/04!