[IPp] RE: Bracelets

I too wish they got together on the bracelet thing but someone mentioned
something about wishing the money went toward the JDRF.  Guess what, here is
Dallas they've launched ORANGE rubber bracelets that say "Max-Life".  It is
for a little boy named mMax and his family...the Max-Life idea is to:
Maximize Awareness, Maximize Hope and ultimately Maximize Life.  100% of the
proceeds go toward finding a cure for Juvenille Diabetes.  The bracelets
sell for $2.00 each.  I know that my son is selling them in Dallas however,
I don't really want to start having to ship them all around but, the website
is www.max-life.org.  They are selling them on that website in quantities of
10.  I believe that JDRF is going to eventually be selling them through
their website but not sure when.  Anyhow, that's the story of the JDRF
Orange ones.  My son has already sold 300 of them and is continuing to sell
them.  No matter who sells them all the money goes toward the same cause!
Ronda
Son Aaron dx 11/05/02 Type 1 Diabetes