[IPp] Re: Animas Inset

Morgan:
It sure is!  We have some boxes on order right now after trying a box.
They're light years better (IMHO) than the M-M Quik-Sets; the adhesive
is much better and they're fairly simple to learn to insert.  So far, so
good, but YMMV.

Best,
Andrew
Dad to Eric, 9.5 y/o, Dx'd 9/25/00, pumping since 5/08/01. (M-M and now
Cozmo)