[IPp] Fw: f the CAS/CPs meeting this am. I am so mad

CAS?Cps has decided that despite the fact the clinic really has no worries
about my treatment of Ben's diabetes that they are going to send someone in to
help me with Ben's diet.
They tried to get the clinic to give them a set diet for Ben but the clinic
won't.
The women they are sending in is an expert on Diabetes.
She has family members with type 2 and her FLIPPING CAT has type one
Cyndy Mom to 4
Ben 9 dxed June of 02
email @ redacted
ICQ 338 749 555