From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Catherine
Schulz
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:20 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPp] Saline trial

The Fall pledge drive will end when the MINNESOTA Parents of Pumper
challenge has been matched. Do your part and make a tax deductible
donation today. It's value will be doubled by MINNESOTA and you get a
tax dedcution to boot. Your contribution is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of the
diabetes community. Please visit:

My daughter wore a pump for a few days so we could see if she would wear
it.  She hated it, and wanted it off.  Of course, she was still getting
12 shots a day, so what was the benefit.  I dithered for a month or so,
and got a pump anyway.  Once we put it on and she quit getting shots,
she fell in love with it.  She won't take it off now.  I think saline
trials are a bad idea.

Catherine, mom to:
Madeline - 10  Austin  - 8
Emma  - 5  (dx 10/9/02 - pumping Cozmo)