[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #810

I think saline
trials are a bad idea.
One comment I have about the saline trial....we didn't do it on my son but I
actually wore it and did saline!  I wanted to know what it felt like and how
to manage it.  I loved it.  Once and awhile when I get frustrated with Jesse
forgetting to bolus or being a bit sloppy about remembering to test....that's
 when I try to remember what it felt like to wear the pump and become humble and
in complete awe of his ability to deal with diabetes in stride...know what I
mean?

So I definitely suggest a parent wear a pump for a few days.  It was worth my
time.

Best,
Michelle
mom to Jesse, dx age 3, pumping since 5, now 8