Re: [IPp] Highs and lows

Sorry "TYPE "O"    Not,  "few helpful" POP members I meant a few very
helpful members.

-------Original Message-------

From: email @ redacted
Date: 12/01/04 11:22:48
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Highs and lows

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the tax deductible contributions.
of over 500 of your fellow forum members. During the FALL PLEDGE
drive, won't you help out and do your part by making a contribution.

A few weeks back I e-mailed about Jillians bs waking in range @ 6:30 going
into the 300's by 10a.m. and then going severly low by 1,2 or 3:00. Well I
didn't get much help from our clinic and tried  a couple different
adjustments  with her basal and insulin to carb ratio for breakfast from
suggestions of few helpful POP members. Well I am happy to report the roller
coaster ride seems to have stopped and her numbers are beautiful. The one
major thing I have just noticed is that my daughter [ age 12] grew about 2
inches in the last month and lost 2 teeth. So i am thinking the whole thing
was due to growth hormones which I was warned about from day one.

Have a great day
Lori j

  [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]