[IPp] Highs and lows

A few weeks back I e-mailed about Jillians bs waking in range @ 6:30 going
into the 300's by 10a.m. and then going severly low by 1,2 or 3:00. Well I
didn't get much help from our clinic and tried  a couple different
adjustments  with her basal and insulin to carb ratio for breakfast from
suggestions of few helpful POP members. Well I am happy to report the roller
coaster ride seems to have stopped and her numbers are beautiful. The one
major thing I have just noticed is that my daughter [ age 12] grew about 2
inches in the last month and lost 2 teeth. So i am thinking the whole thing
was due to growth hormones which I was warned about from day one.

Have a great day
Lori j

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]