Re: [IPp] Cole's A1c...

The goal is to have as tight of control as you can manage without
excessive hypoglycemia (which doesn't always equate to a low A1c.)

I think it is ridiculous that anyone would threaten child protective
services over something like this. I can think of a lot worse things.

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings
"You don't gotta be from down here to get along just fine. Being
southern is a state of mind."- "Sweet Home Alabama" (Jewel)
Gina said:
Congrats on the great A1c. I don't get it, Who or why would anyone
 to call a social work? Were they threatening to call CPS on you? Is it
wrong to
test to much?  I though the goal was to have low A1c. I test Justin 10
to 12
times a day on average. I quess they will be called on me too.