[IPp] Quick Set Problems

I swear, when it rains it pours!!  We've had more problems with the Quick Set
in the last 2 weeks its crazy!!  Granted, Stephanie uses the Cozmo and we use
the MiniMed Quick Set, mostly because it was easy to put in and up until now,
we haven't had any problems.  It seems like the canula is getting kinked a
 lot easier now, either when we insert it or the day after we insert it, I'm not
sure if she lays on it when she is sleeping or what.  We do have the Quick Set
Inserter but she doesn't like it at all, she tends to flinch when we use it.
Anyone have any ideas??  My only hope is that she can be comfortable enough
to use an Essential sometime, right now, she doesn't have enough fat on her to
make it less painful.

Cheryl, mom to Stephanie, dx'd @ 4, pumping since 8/11/03