Re: [IPp] D Mentor & EMLA Back?

EMLA has been back for a couple months now.  We stocked up when they
 announced they were going to be taken off the market for a while and we just
got a
 tube of the new child-proof container. I like it better just because the tube
plastic so we no longer have a problem with squishing the metal tube too hard
and getting way too much cream.  The cap is kind of a pain to get off though.
 You have to push it down and turn it.

In a message dated 12/29/2003 9:25:05 PM Central Standard Time,