Re: [IPp] Set/pump Question

What kind of problems have you had with the Cozmo?  We are on our second
pump since October.  I was so mad, that I was thinking of asking for a
backup pump to keep in our house.  What issues did your pumps have?

-Natalie Rodgers
Mom to Andrea 4 (dx 1/28/03, pumping Cozmo 10/2/03),
             Alicia 2, and Carlos 7 months
Married to Tom for over 7 fabulous years
Salt Lake City, UT