Re: [IPp] Set/pump Question

Natalie -

 <<I am waiting for a patch site from simple choice. Has anyone heard anything
about when they will be available??? >>

I'd like to know too!

 <<Deltec is focused 100% on getting out their Cozmore (pump/meter combo) - due
out beginning of January. >>

 According to the ppl I've spoke w/@ Deltec, they're concerned with the release
of their new software 1st, then, of course the CozMore.

 According to the three employees I've spoken to . . . different departments so
different objectives, the new software will be release by Feb. The CozMore, I
don't know.

Shelley

--
Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 22
western Massachusetts

Merry Christmas from Our Family to Yours:
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/holidays/Valentine200312.htm

Joshua's Quilt:
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/activities/quilt/pages/4/q304.htm