[IPp] Set/pump Question

Cheryl -

 <<I'm wondering if any of you happen to use this device. Deltec said they are
"working" on something similar to this. The sets look the same to me but
obviously they aren't. Also, is anyone else on the "wating" list for the Ice
Blue pump?? I swear, we've been waiting for this thing forever, I'm thinking
perhaps Deltec needs more people or something, customer service is terrible!!

 Sil's are the same as essentials. And the SilSerter is scary in my book. My
daughter actually bent the needle using it in the "fake flesh" at Joshua's pump
start. Maybe you can use it, but even the sound is frightening. I gave the one I
bought away.

 Joshua is also waiting for the "Ice Blue". He's on his 4th Cozmo since June &
I've found Deltec's customer service to be excellent in spite (or because) of
the problems we've had. I'll wait for the Ice Blue until the new software comes
out. Joshua needs the "stop delivery" function to be locked out with the
lock-out code.

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 22
western Massachusetts

Merry Christmas from Our Family to Yours:

Joshua's Quilt:

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com