[IPp] D Mentor & EMLA Back?

 Hey y'all... is EMLA back on the market yet? Cole's Endo wrote a script today
for it but he nor the pharmacist knew if it was "back". I am tired of spending a
million on ela-max over the counter!
 In my AZ JDRF newsletter (yes, I still get it despite living in WA now...)
there is a mentor program for newly dx'd kids from 7-15. Just thought I'd pass
that on if you didn't know about it.
Got another 2 inches of snow last night... whee.

Rachel - email @ redacted

Do you Yahoo!?