[IPp] Set/pump Question

Hello everyone!!  :)  I have a question about the Cozmo Essential infusion
 set. We found out there is a Sil Serter for this type of set, its very cool and
I think Stephanie would use the Essential if we got this little device,
 problem is, Deltec said that it won't work with their Essentials, the Serter is
 made by MiniMed. I'm wondering if any of you happen to use this device. Deltec
said they are "working" on something similar to this.  The sets look the same
to me but obviously they aren't.  Also, is anyone else on the "wating" list
for the Ice Blue pump??  I swear, we've been waiting for this thing forever,
 I'm thinking perhaps Deltec needs more people or something, customer service is

mom to Stephanie, dx'd 11/95, Deltec since 8/11/03

"Faith is to believe what you don't yet see, the reward for this faith is
to see what you believe."