Re: [IPp] Re: Hard living Diabetes update

I hope it is a false alarm too. I took her to the Endo on Tuesday, but
 haven't gotten any results yet. In fact Quest Diagnostic called today. I seems
forgot to do a test on her. So I need to go back, and as soon as they perform
the test they will send in results.  Anyhow, Endo already spoke to me about
 clinical trials they have going on should she be in early stages of type 1, but
call me crazy, I feel that is Alyssas decision to participate in clinical
 trials. I am scared that it may do more harm to her. I will take her to get all
the pro and cons on the trials, but ultimately I will leave it up to her to
join or not.

Gina, Mom of Alyssa, 11 years old, being Dx now. sister to Justin, 3 years
old, pumping