[IPp] A1C

Do not let them bully you!  I told our endo from the
start that I was obsessive compulsive and that I only
wanted the best for my child.  On our first visit to
the Endo our A1c was 5.9 and has never been over  7.6.
I told him that as long as I had control of what my
child   we were going to be in control of the diabetes.
 He has never said anything on the contrary and has
given us nothing but praise for our good efforts.  It
sounds like you need to shop around.  Look into the
laws in your area and see what they have to say on the
matter.  I guess what I am saying is get educated.
Don't let them run you over.  Before the diabetes we
homeschooled so I have always kind of taken an
independent approach.  Don't let them tell you how you
take care of your everyday life.  Our Endo has been
wonderful thus far.  He told us from the start that we
would know more about our sons diabetes then him and
that it was our disease and that we could tell him more
about it than he could tell us before we knew it.
Well, he was right!  He is a great help, but, most of
our visits now are just to see how we are.  He really
does not tell us anything new when we go.  We do stay
well educated and read all that we can to stay on top
of things.  As long as you do that and test and correct
you are doing good!  Take care! And keep up the good

God in His goodness sent the grapes, to cheer both
great and small; little fools will drink too much, and
great fools not at all. - Anonymous