Re: [IPp] Cole's A1c...

Hi Denise

Congrats on the great A1c. I don't get it, Who or why would anyone threaten
 to call a social work? Were they threatening to call CPS on you? Is it wrong to
test to much?  I though the goal was to have low A1c. I test Justin 10 to 12
times a day on average. I quess they will be called on me too.

Gina, Mom of Alyssa, being DX now, sister to Justin 3 years old, pumping

  In a message dated 12/22/2003 12:00:32 PM Central Standard Time,