From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Barbara
Young
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 11:58 PM
To: email @ redacted org
Subject: [IPp] Re: Flonase for itchy sites

Denise, that is an interesting use for Flonase!  Did you think of trying it
yourself, or did the allergist suggest it?  Seeing as we have some at home,
I asked Claire if her sites ever got itchy.  She said only occasionally, but
I told her to be sure to tell me if they did, so we could try the Flonase
solution.

Suzanne, when we lived in the UK, it was called Flixonase over there.  Not
sure which name it will have in New Zealand, but it is "fluticasone
propionate aqueous nasal spray" made by GlaxoWellcome, and it works wonders
on stuffed up noses.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9