[IPp] Re: daughter w/ high bg's

In a message dated 12/21/2003 2:01:21 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Today she woke
> up
> > sick. She had a tummy ache, and it hurt when she pees. I took her to the
> Ped.

Gina, My non-diabetic daughter(18) will have bg's in the 140-180 range when
she is sick and has done this for the last 10 years. The doc's always say she
will probably be diabetic someday if she ever gets strep bad enough or another
virus called Coxsackievirus. So far though we have been blessed and she has
not had either of these. So maybe your daughter 's illness is just causing her
to run a little high. We will hope and pray that is all it is. Trena(mom to