Re: [IPp] Hard living Diabetes update

Dear Gina(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Just letting you know we are here for you any time you need us okay. It's
okay to be scared some but first remember, she is a young girl first and
foremost and needs to be hugged and loved this weekend.

Maybe this is a false alarm and maybe not. But either way, we will be here
if you need tow rite, vent,cry or laugh. You may email me off list if you
need someone to share with.

Jana in Nova Scotia