[IPp] Flonase for itchy sites

Hi Denise,

Thanks for mentioning the Flonase. Just want to clariy it - is it acutally a
spray one would use in the nostrals normally but you spray it onto the site?
Have I got hold of the right end of the stick here? Please correct me if I am
wrong has we have terrible problems with itchy, rashy sites at times. I
alternate Opsite and tegaderm under the sites but often still get the itchiness
and rashes. Sometimes the skin looks really read and sore and I feel awful that
I can't do more to stop it. Have got a Dr's appointment tomorrow to get more
hayfever stuff for Michael so will ask the Dr then. Thanks very much.

Suzanne, Canterbury, New Zealand, mum of Michael 8, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping age 6 - 04/02, Daniel 10, wife of Paul.