[IPp] Hard living Diabetes update

Hi everyone

Today I have some very bad news. Remember my 11 year old daughter that just
told me, on Thursday, she was scared of getting diabetes? Today she woke up
 sick. She had a tummy ache, and it hurt when she pees. I took her to the Ped.
DR did a urine test to look for infection, but found sugar in her urine
 instead. I have called our Endo, and she need to be seen right away on Monday,
for now we have to do blood sugars test, 6 x a day, and check for Ketones. If
numbers or ketones start to raise she will need to be admitted.  Alyssa and I
are both a mess. She is taking it very hard.

Gina, mom of Justin, 3 years old, pumping.        Alyssa, 11 years old,  pre