Re: [IPp] Hard living with diabetes

HI Lori,

Your story has left me in tears. My mother in law came over last night to
 speak with my 11 year old non D daughter. In there long and intense
my daughter told her the same. She was scared Justin might die. She was
scared she would get D too, and was upset that I was always so tiered cause of
Justin non stop demand on me. I hate Diabetes, For the first time in almost 2
 years I was starting to feel that I was just about to climb out of the black
I fell into when Justin was DX, but diabetes always find a way to push you
back down.

Gina, Mom of Justin, 3 years old, Pumping Cozmo