Re: [IPp] 3 year old pumper

Justin sites get itchy, What works for us is changing his sites every 2 days.
If I want to keep the site in longer I put IV3000 on his skin, and insert
over it, but the IV3000 doesn't stay on very well when wet.  Justin sites have
gotten so itchy, that he will scratch the canula right out of his skin when
 using the Sils. The site is still firmly attached to the skin but the cannula
 out. Scary. I believe the Animas pump uses a standard lure lock infusion set so
using the Quick set shouldn't be a problem. Good luck pumping It is great.

Gina, Mom of Justin, 3 years old, pumping Cozmo