Re: [IPp] 3 year old pumper

1.  We've never had a problem with itchy sites . . . that's a very individual
thing.  If your son does have problems with that, there are a number of
 solutions, such as using a a dressing (like clear band-aid without the pad
part), a
barrier cream, or trying a different type of infusion set.  For now, I
wouldn't worry about it . . .

2.  My daughter has been pumping with Animas for 2.5 years and has used the
MM Quick Sets since day one.  With her needle anxiety, the inserter device was
a must.  We order the QuickSets with the rest of our supplies (cartidges and
stuff) directly from Animas.

Keep the questions coming!

Pumpmama to Katie (13)