Re: [IPp] 3 year old pumper

Thank-You for your support. I find a lot of comfort speaking with others
that know what I am talking about!! I live in a fairly small community and I
have not had the chance to meet many other children, none my son's age, that
have diabetes.

I have a few questions for the pumpers...

1. I hear a lot about itchy sites? What do you do?

2. Which infusion sets work the best on the young ones? I would like to use
the Quick set because of the Quick-Serter but Garrett is starting on the
Animas because of the .025 that will be available soon... that's not an
issue is it??

Girl I feel so bad for you cause I remember when my 4 year old was dxd she
was 1 and went into the hospital with a BS of 2,243!!!! doctors from all
over the place came to see her. There were like 13 docs there. I was so
scared and she almost died on me. Since then it has been a constant struggle
to keep her sugars controlled. I am here if you need anything. my email is
email @ redacted or email @ redacted

Thanks in advance for your advice!!
Barbara, Mom to Garrett 3 diagnosed 1-08-03 and Co.
Wenatchee Wa