[IPp] hard living

     I feel your pain. My sons are 15 mos apart and very close. My older son
JD. 14 is non d and in my book is my hero. So, far he has pulled Chris 13, out
of a swimming pool and stayed with him until help arrived,  treated him when
he was 36 and no one else was home. It is very hard living w/d. Your daughter
is right! You are raising great kids! Hang in there it will just get more
 interesting but never easier. I do take both kids out separate on "dates" It
me get to know them again.

Sandi mom to Chris dxd 1996 pumping since 8/01