Re: [IPp] hard living with diabetes

> Hi everyone
> I am a little sad today, and need to vent. My oldest, Non D,
> daughter is 11 years old, and lately we are not getting along. She
> has been very nasty with
>  me, and talks back all the time, and doesn't listen to anything I
>  say. If I
> tell

Sounds like a normal 11yo -- my twin boys are 14 and they've been
doing this for a number of years now. Not often, but certainly every
now and then. Your daughter has singled out diabetes simply because
it is easy for her to see -- if there were not diabetes in your
household, she would have found something else, it has nothing to do
with diabetes and everything to do with being an adolescent. I've got
5 of these critters at home (well two in college now), and every one
of them is both a joy and a pain :-) at one time or another.