[IPp] hard living with diabetes

Hi everyone

I am a little sad today, and need to vent. My oldest, Non D, daughter is 11
years old, and lately we are not getting along. She has been very nasty with
 me, and talks back all the time, and doesn't listen to anything I say. If I
her to do something she deliberately does the opposite. OK, last night I had
it with her, and after we had a BIG fight I sent her to her room, and told her
she was not allowed out until she writes me a letter explaining why she is
acting this way with me. I told If she has a problem I want to know so we can
try to work it out. In her letter she gave me she said "Mom there is nothing
 really bothering me, but it is kinda hard to live with someone with diabetes"
Now my heart is breaking. How do I address this?  I can't take Justin Diabetes
away. I wish I could, but I can't. Has anyone gone though this with there Non
D kids?

Gina, Mom of Justin, 3 years old, pumping